There are many important features on your car, including the windshield wipers, radio, headlights, windows, and don’t forget charging your cell phone! Your car battery, starter, and alternator are the three main components of the starting and charging systems. It’s important that these components are working properly.
The technicians at Speedway Garage can diagnose and repair or upgrade your electrical components as required by a number of different situations and faults.
Here are some signs that your electrical system may be failing:
- Trouble starting your engine or extended cranking time
- Check engine / warning light diagnostics
- Battery warning light illuminates in the dashboard
- Dim headlights
- The smell of melting plastic
- Missing or blown fuses
- Loss of accessory power
- Gauge upgrades
- Electrical faults (shorts, light issues, etc)
Call us with custom requests today. (703) 665-2785
At Speedway Garage, our highly trained and knowledgeable technicians will evaluate your vehicle’s battery, starter, and alternator. We will diagnose the problem and get your car back on the road quickly.